


There is a fun quiz you can take which will show you where you line up among a spread of significant Christian theologians. I came up as Karl Barth. Cory (soon to be pictured here) is somewhere between Calvin and Schleimacher (depending on if he's had his coffee). Let me know who you ended up being and then we can start calling each other by our theological names...
Click Here
-K.B.

4 comments:
Katie (A.K.A. "Anselmette")
I always took you to be Anselm. Just something about the look in your face. Do you have any idea why you scored that way?
Aaron (Moltmann)- I suspect you came up as Anselm just so you could be like Katie (Anselmette). Your true Moltmonian character couldn't help but shine through.
-Bob
Anselmette and Moltmann -
You can always wikipedia your person and figure out what you share with them...
-Bob
Apparently you all are Anselm and I'm Karl Barth.
So what does that mean? My guess is you all hold to an Anselmian view of the atonement while I'm not entirely convinced of the "necessity" of penal substitution (though I do believe Christ took our punishment- I just don't see it as a "logical conclusion"). I scored pretty high on my belief that it is impossible for man to know God apart from the unique revelation of Jesus thus I'm "Barthian".
Mike - what do you think made you Jon Edwards?
-Bob
Apparently I'm uncool because I'm not Anselm. I'm Moltmann, and then Barth. I'm glad, however, than I'm least like Paul Tillich.
Post a Comment