
-"When Jesus rose from the dead did he have socks on?”
-"When it's Jesus' birthday will he come down and visit with us?"
-"Dad, is Jesus real?"
-Dad: "God loved the baby Jesus, Joseph loved the baby Jesus and Mary loved the baby Jesus."
Chloe: "And baby Jesus loved Mary's milkies"
-“Our father, who art in heaven, how be my name? My kingdom come, my will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and deliver us from people. Amen.”
-“My arm has a stomach ache”
-“God sent an angel to protect Daniel and shut the mouths of the lions but he didn’t send an angel to shut Luke's mouth” (speaking of being bit by a friend named Luke)
-“My hands are making everything beautiful”
-“Dad, there’s the cross Jesus died on” (speaking of two telephone wires that intersect)
-“Dad, you are soooo mighty.”
-“Dad, you have the biggest muscles in the world and so do I.”
-“Her name will be Q...Barbie Q. “ (refering to a barbie that I gave her)
-“Daddy, E=MC2” (said in English accent)
-“I don’t like people...but I like you.”
-“Look dad, Jesus wore flip flops.” (seeing a picture of Jesus)

Fashion Meets Fun
Combining hot pink sunglasses with a cherry red dress
and a barbie never looked so hip

7 comments:
What a little doll...She is amazing.
Hi mimsey:
Ya, and I didn't even mention her fashion line, she corrects me on my French and Spanish, she creates and performs her own songs, she likes to re-enact the ressurection complete with Joseph asking Pontius for the body, the burial in "the tomb" (located under her kid chair with a Thomas the train box rolled in front) her stuffed animals as the disciples in the upper room (the sheep plays doubting thomas- a particularly insightful casting)and Mary meeting her ressurected Lord (she plays the role of Mary who first witnesses the ressurected Lord - which leads me to think she might be interested in feminist theology).
ya...one special kid AND one proud dad.
When you say that Chloe named her Barbie "Q", are you hinting that she does redaction criticism? If so, are you okay with her believing in the existence of Q?
This is an absolutely hillarious and inside joke. Ryan, do you realize that our blogs are simply us talking to each other? And I'm convinced that "mimsey" is Chloe's grandma.
But in a serious answer to your question - Chloe does believe in Q but more in a Ben Witherington way - not a Marcus Borg way. At least that's what she said this morning after watching veggie tales.
thanks for the props heath...
That Chloe is a wonder child and alot of fun. I am not prejudiced in her case but I am her grandma. Chloe Bella I love ya...GS your Princess going to the Ball playmate.
dude bob great times wednesdays are the best!!! by the way i had no problem seeing the blog have a great day_andy
Post a Comment