1/15/2007

Yes...That WAS Claudine's Arm!



My wife Claudine's company "Trina Turk" was featured last night on "The Apprentice" tv show. Claudine was sitting next to Trump (yes that beautiful brunette in the red top and big sunglasses is my wife). Unfortunately the camera spent most of the time recording her right arm and hair. [My theory is this was a necessary edit to keep rumors from spreading of Trump dumping supermodel Melania Knauss for some new hottie.] There was a brief shot where she was looking at Trump in a way that looked a bit flirty but I have confirmed with her their interaction was anything but.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

From what I could tell, Claudine did have one of the nicer right shoulders on the show.

Bob said...

Aaron-

I own 5 of those swimsuits in pink,neon pink, hot pink, hot hot neon pink,and fuscia.

Bringing it back,

-Bob

p.s. Ben , I set one aside for you to wear when you've finished your gender(less) class...

p.s.s. And Aaron - one for you so the Downey Boyz can represent at the next Mexico retreat.