For some reason this reminds me of something your grandfather used to quote. I think it was written by Jack London, and went something like this. "Man stands on his little dung hill and shouts to the gods that he is their younger brother."
I'm into beauty - that's why I married my wife, adore my 5 year old daughter,live in a mid-century home and spend my free time fantasizing of the age to come which is here.
3 comments:
For some reason this reminds me of something your grandfather used to quote. I think it was written by Jack London, and went something like this.
"Man stands on his little dung hill and shouts to the gods that he is their younger brother."
This is a quote from John Calvin.
Well perhaps Jack London "Call of The Wild", etc., was a student of John Calvin, but somehow I doubt it..
Post a Comment